We are currently looking for a Warehouse Supervisor for our Mississauga facility.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Day-Shift Supervisor will have as main responsibilities:
- Lead, supervise and mobilize employees on the day shift.
- Ensure compliance with legislation and standards (HACCP, C-TPAT, OH&S, etc.).
- Be proactive in identification of problems and implementing solutions.
- Provide a prompt and efficient service to the customer.
- Ensure that employees have received the training required to perform their duties.
- Communicate the information required to the other shifts.
- Verify receptions and expeditions to ensure the accuracy of the information required (quantities, processing required, HACCP, Quality Assurance and importations/exportations).
- Make sure that pictures are taken when needed (reception and expedition of products, damaged products, etc.).
- Perform searches in our computerized management warehouse system when required.
- Contribute to the achievement of objectives and participate to the improvement of our performances.
- Approve the hours of the employees assigned on the day shift.
- Prepare and send reports.
- Support the Dispatcher and the other Supervisors when required.
- Perform other related duties.
Training and professional experience
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of five years of experience in a similar environment
- Experience in employee’s management
- Equivalent combination of professional experience and study
- Leadership and initiative
- Team work and collaboration
- Autonomy and resourcefulness
- Planning and organization of work
- Analysis and problem-solving skills
- Decision making
- Ability to manage priorities
- Detail oriented
- Communication skills
- Good computer skills (MS-Office, e-mail, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Knowledge of HACCP is an asset