Congebec currently has a 6-month temporary full time Maintenance Worker position available in Winnipeg, which may grow into a permanent job with us. Come join the maintenance team!
Why you would like to be part of Congebec?
- A growing company that stands out in its field
- A remuneration according to your qualifications and your experience
- Competitive benefits
- A dynamic, convivial and stimulating environment
Your responsibilities as a Maintenance Technician (Refrigeration) will include:
- Perform preventative maintenance and assist in the scheduled and breakdown repairs of industrial refrigeration systems (Ammonia and Freon) and other building equipment such as racking, high speed doors, mobile equipment, dock levelers and restraints
- Respond to emergencies in the powerplant and building systems
- Compliant with all company safety practices, Canadian Food Inspection Agency/HACCP regulation and safe food storage practices
- Understand and utilize preventative maintenance program daily
- Able to work safely at heights and in cold temperatures for extended time periods.
- Power Engineer level 4 certification and/or Refrigeration ticket IS required
- Experience working with ammonia systems is an asset
- Experience in temperature controlled warehousing a serious asset
- Self-motivated, reliable team player
- Education level – Some college, university or apprenticeship training required
Position reports directly to the Maintenance Manager.
Congebec offers a competitive salary, along with a full benefits package and a matching RRSP program.
If grown into a permanent position, this position will include:
- Social activities organized by the company
- Dental insurance
- Insurance of medical and paramedical expenses
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life insurance
- Performance bonuses
- Sick leave
- Premiums for employee references
- Training and Development Program
- Recognition of years of service
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Retirement savings plan
- Competitive remuneration
- Free parking
Are you ready for a rewarding Refrigeration Maintenance opportunity with a national company? Look no further, join Congebec now!
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- 4th Class Power Engineer (Required)